Enjoy our great-tasting Greek Spanakopita baked in a smooth creamy egg mixture and sprinkled with feta cheese and baby spinach.
1 tray of Spanakopita (12 pieces)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup (75ml)Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 cup (75ml) Whipping cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Baby Spinaches
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a baking dish (9 x13) bake Spanakopita according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for egg mixture together with fork or a whisk, to get a smooth creamy texture.
- Poor egg mixture over the cooked spanakopita. Bake until cheese is golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese and baby spinaches.
- Serve warm or cold.
Note: If using more than one tray of spanakopia, Egg mixture may be doubled.