BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP IN A BREAD BOWL
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Warm a chilly night with a great-tasting bread bowl filled with our Broccoli Cheddar Soup then garnished with bacon, cheddar cheese and diced potatoes.
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Cuisine Adventures Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 Round bread loaves
- 4 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup (250ml) White cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Sour cream
- Preheat oven at 450°F (232°C).
- Fill a medium pot with water and add diced potatoes. Bring to a boil and reduce to medium heat. Simmer potatoes for about 10 minutes; remove from pot and set aside.
- Prepare bread bowls by slicing off the top of each bread loaf, hollow out bottoms, leaving 1/4 inch thick shells. On a baking sheet, lightly roast the bottom of the bread for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat the Broccoli Cheddar Soup according to the packaging instructions.
- Fill each bread bowl with soup.
- Top each soup with bacon, cheddar cheese and diced potatoes.
- Garnish with green onions and sour cream.