Cheddar cheese dip with mini sausages
A rich and creamy cheddar cheese dip that’s a perfect match to our mini sausages
16 mini sausages Cuisine Adventure
1 1/2 tsp (7.5 ml) cornstarch
3 cups (600g) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cups (12 oz) evaporated milk
2 tsp (10 ml) hot sauce, optional
1/8 tsp (0.62 ml) salt
1/8 tsp (0.62 ml) Cayenne pepper, ground
- In a medium saucepan, add shredded cheese and cornstarch and toss well.
- Add evaporated milk , hot sauce, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Over medium heat, stir frequently until cheese is melted and mixture begins to bubble.
- Keep at a low simmer, adjusting heat as necessary. Cook until mixture thickens, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and adjust seasoning.
- Preheat mini sausages according instructions.
- Serve mini sausages with cheddar dip.
You can add topping to your dip well as fresh diced tomato, green onion, diced jalapeno.