Broccoli Cheddar Soup with Cheddar Crisps
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
For some extra crunch, these super easy-to-make cheddar cheese crisps pair pefectly with our creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- 1 Opti-pack of Cuisine Adventures Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 1 brick of cheddar cheese
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to350 °F (180 °C)
- Cut up your cheese in thin slices.
- Lay the parchment paper on the baking sheet and place the cheese on the parchment paper. Don’t over crowd them, they will spread out.
- Bake until bubbly and brown, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat soup according to package directions.
- Once you take them out of the oven, place the crispy cheese on paper towel and blot with another piece of paper towel.
- Enjoy these delicious crackers with our Broccoli Cheddar Soup.