Cheesy Pull-Apart Mini Sausages
This yummy festive crowd-pleaser features our Mini Sausages smothered in melted Monterey Jack cheese and garlic butter.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 32 Cuisine Adventures Mini sausages
- 2 tsp (10ml) Garlic purée
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Chive
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Butter
- Salt to taste
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 pinch Chili flakes
- Heat the butter, garlic purée, chive over medium heat in a small saucepan. When the butter melts, add the chopped garlic to the butter along with a pinch of salt and allow the mixture to cook for 2 minutes, stirring as necessary so the garlic does not brown. Remove from heat.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place the Mini Sausages on a baking sheet in the shape of a tree. Use a spoon to drizzle the garlic butter in between the sausages. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the tree. Add a pinch or two of chili flakes.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the cheese melts completely. Serve warm.