Chili Cheese Dip with Mini Sausages
A match made in heaven: a circle of our tasty Mini Sausages under an exquisite blanket of cream cheese, chili and Cheddar cheese.
- 1 box Cuisine Adventures Mini Sausages (16 pieces)
- 225g (8oz) Cream Cheese
- 1 can (540ml, 18 oz) Chili with Beans
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Cilantro or Green Onions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a skillet (9in), place the frozen Mini Sausages side by side, forming a circle.
- In a pot, mix cream cheese, chili, and half of the Cheddar cheese. Warm the mixture until bubbly.
- Pour the mixture into center of the skillet. Sprinkle the top of the mixture with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly and the cheese is melted. Top dip with green onions or coriander. Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- Caution: The handle of the skillet is HOT.