Beef Chili Tortilla Cups
Savour the traditional taste of tortillas in these bite-sized cups stuffed with sour cream, green onions and our delicious Beef Chili.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 opti-packs Cuisine Adventures Beef Chili
- Soft Tortilla
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Tex Mex Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Chives or green onions
- Lay out each tortilla, and press a biscuit cutter down and give it a twist.
- Then place then into muffin tins. Use something tiny to press them inside.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 5 to 8 minutes at 325 F, depending on how light or dark you like your shells.
- Heat Beef Chili according to package directions. Meanwhile, chop up all the toppings.
- Fill each tortilla cup with Beef Chili and chopped toppings. Serve warm and enjoy!