Chili Pop Tart
Our zesty Beef Chili mixed with Colby-Jack cheese makes the perfect filling for these easy-to-make pop tarts.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
- 2 Opti-pack of Beef Chili
- 3 Colby jack cheese sticks
- 4 uncooked pie crusts
- Your favorite salsa
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Heat the Beef Chili according to the packaging instructions.
- Lay out one pie crust onto a flat surface. Cut off the rounded edges, creating a rectangle. Then cut into 6 rectangles.
- Spoon about 3 to 4 Tablespoons of the Chili into the center of the rectangle. Next slice the cheese stick in half and then in half again, creating 12 pieces.
- Place one piece of cheese on top of the taco meat. Then place the opposite rectangle on top.
- Press the edges down, trim any excess dough if needed and then go around the edges with a fork. Poke 9 holes in each pop tart.
- Place the pop tarts onto the prepared pan and bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Dip in your favorite salsa!