Chilirritos with Beef Chili
Get dinner ready in minutes. These super savoury burritos are easy to make with our Beef Chili wrapped in soft tortillas and topped with sour cream, slices of avocado and cilantro.
- 1 Opti-pack Cuisine Adventures Beef Chili, defrosted
- 1/3 lb (150 g) ground beef
- 1/4 cup (25 g) red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 soft tortillas
- 1/2 cup (50 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
Chilirritos can be garnished to your taste with sour cream, red onion, cilantro, lettuce and avocado.
- Cook beef and red bell pepper in a frying pan. Add chili at the end of cooking and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Place the Beef Chili mixture on the tortillas, sprinkle with cheese, (and other toppings) roll and enjoy.