Cream of Onion Soup
French Onion Soup
A thick and hearty perfect-for-any-meal soup made with potatoes, vegetable broth and our French Onion Soup.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 opti-packs French Onion Soup
- 3 medium size skinless potatoes, chopped in four
- 2 cups (500ml) low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup (250ml) cream 35%
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh chives (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, cook the potatoes in the vegetable broth for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the frozen French Onion Soups, cover and cook over low until the soup is defrosted. Add the cream, cook 1 minute.
- Purée the soup in a blender. Adjust the seasoning with pepper. Pour into 6 bowls. Garnish with fresh chives.