Egg Frittata with Spinach Salad
Veggie & Swiss Cheese Egg Frittata
Pair our delicious Veggie & Swiss Cheese Egg Frittata with this easy spinach salad to make a light and satisfying meal. So good, so easy!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Cuisine Adventures Veggie & Swiss Cheese Egg Frittata
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby spinach, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) dried cranberries
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of your choice dressing
- Mix all the salad ingredients together and toss with your choice of vinaigrette.
- Prepare the Frittata according to the package directions.
- Serve the frittata accompanied by the salad.