French Onion Soup with Diced Chicken
French Onion Soup
Add some diced rotisserie chicken or smoked chicken to bring your French Onion Soup to a new level of satisfaction.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 opti-pack Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of diced rotisserie chicken or smoked chicken
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) of Swiss cheese or Gruyere or Mozzarella (optional)
- Microwave the French Onion soup for 3 minutes.
- Add the pieces of chicken on top of the soup.
- Microwave for an additional 1 minute.
- Add more cheese and broil in the oven. (Optional)