Gnocchi with Loaded Potato Soup
Loaded Potato Soup
A great-tasting family favourite featuring gnocchi and green onion prepared with our thick and hearty Loaded Potato Soup.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Opti-pack Loaded Potato Soup
- 12 oz (340g) store-bought gnocchi
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30ml) butter (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook gnocchi according to package instructions. In a 6 or 8 qt sauce pan add soup and water and slowly bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Add gnocchi, green onion and butter and stir to combine. Season to taste.
- Serve warm.