Maple Bacon Popcorn
The recipe name alone has three winners—this awesomely-good popcorn with maple syrup and bacon pieces makes the perfect irresistible snack combo with our Mini Sausages. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 12 to 15 Cuisine Adventures Mini Sausages
- 5 cups air popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp (45ml) Salted butter
- 5 Cooked bacon in pieces
- In a small saucepan, heat the maple syrup and butter over medium heat. Bring to a boil, until the mixture reaches 300°F (150°C) on a candy thermometer. (No stirring)
- Remove from heat and pour in a thin stream over popcorn, stirring briskly with a lightly oiled spoon to coat. Add the cooked bacon pieces. Then immediately spread popcorn in a pan with parchment paper. Cool completely, and then break into bite-size pieces.
- Cool and store in a airtight container or enjoy immediately.
- Cook Mini Sausages according to package directions.