Sheet Pan Poutine with Roasted Veggies and Chili Sauce
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 Opti-Packs Cuisine Adventures Beef Chili
- 1/2 lb (227g) Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 lb (227g) Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 lb (227g) Carrots, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 lb (227g) Squash, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Olive oil
- 4 stalks Fresh thyme
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 200g Cheese curds
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Place the vegetable wedges on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add the olive oil and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper, thyme and garlic.
- Heat in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a fork can easily pierce through the vegetables.
- Heat the Beef Chili according to the packaging instructions.
- Garnish the vegetables with cheese curds and top with the Beef Chili.