Spanakopita with Spicy Lemon Drizzle
Add some freshness and spice to our Greek-cuisine-inspired Spanakopita with an easy-to-make drizzle featuring lemon, cayenne pepper and cumin.
- 2 trays Spanakopita (24 pieces)
- 1 cup (250ml) cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 tps (2ml) cayenne pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) cumin, ground
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Bake product using instructions on the box. Let the product cool slightly.
2. Combine cream cheese with lemon juice, zest, and spices.
3. Using a pipping bag, drizzle the mixture over the triangles. (If you don’t have a pipping bag, you can use a re-sealable plastic bag and snip a corner off with scissors.)
Drizzling sauce may be used as a dipping sauce as well.