Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Broccoli Cheddar Sauce
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Create a quick chicken dinner your whole family will love with a rich cheesy sauce made with our creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Opti-Pack Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 2 units (about 225 g) Skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 large slices Deli Ham
- 1 cup (250ml) Grated Yellow Cheddar
- 2 tablespoon (30ml) Vegetable Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- On a work surface butterfly the chicken breasts. Sprinkle salt & pepper on the inside. Place a slice of ham inside, close the chicken breasts on themselves.
- In an ovenproof skillet, heat the oil. Add the chicken and brown on all sides, about 3 minutes.
- Add the defrosted Broccoli Cheddar Soup and cover with cheese. Bake in the oven for about 20minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 74C.