Tzatziki Dip & Spanakopita
Our crispy Spanakopita will feel right at home being dipped into Greek-inspired Tzatziki made from labneh, shredded English cucumbers and fresh mint.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Box of Spanakopita
- 1 English Cucumber peeled, seeded and shredded
- 2 cups Fresh Labneh
- 20 leafs Fresh mint finely minced
- 1 unit Garlic cloves, finely minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine garlic, salt, pepper with labneh. Add cucumber and fresh mint to the mixture and mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.