Swiss cheese & spinach in a flaky pastry crust
- 16g of protein per quiche
- Individually wrapped
- Microwaves in 2 1/2 minutes
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives
Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Remove all packaging. Do not heat in plastic tray. Ensure product reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). Appliances vary. Adjust heating time as needed.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place quiche on a baking sheet and place on center rack of oven.
3. Heat for 21 to 23 minutes.
1. Place quiche on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towel.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes to 2 1/2 minutes.
Careful, the product will be hot!
Filling: milk, egg, light cream (milk, cream, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, carrageenan), swiss cheese (milk and part skim milk, salt, bacterial culture, enzyme, calcium chloride), spinach, modified corn starch, dehydrated onions, salt, chive, spice.
Pastry: enriched flour (wheat flour, amylase, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified palm oil, canola oil and palm oil shortening, water, canola oil, yeast, salt, dextrose, enzymes.
CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK, EGG.
|Serving size||1 quiche (170g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 29g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0.7mcg||4%|