Clam Chowder in a Squash
Loaded Potato Soup
Our thick creamy Loaded Potato Soup adds extra flavor and richness to this unique clam chowder served in sliced squash.
Preparation Time : 25 minutes
Rest Time: 10 minutes
- 2 opti-packs Cuisine Adventures Loaded Potato Soup
- 1/2 cup (125ml) corn
- 2 tbsp (30ml) bacon
- 1/3 pounds (142g) clams, strained
- 1/2 cup (125ml) clam juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cooked potatoes, diced
- 4 (1 pound/ 500g) pepper squash
- Slice off bottoms of 4 squash so they sit flat. Cut off tops for lids. Bake in microwave for 7 minutes. Once they’ve cooked, set aside
- In a medium saucepan cook the soup until it is defrosted. Add the clam juice and cook 1 minute. Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Empty squashes and fill with the hot chowder.
- Serve with the top on.