Cream of Onion Soup
French Onion Soup
A thick and hearty perfect-for-any-meal soup made with potatoes, vegetable broth and our French Onion Soup.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 opti-packs of French Onion Soup
- 3 medium-sizes potatoes skinned & quartered
- 2 cups (500ml) low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup (250ml) 35% cream
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh chives (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, cook the potatoes in the vegetable broth for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the frozen French Onion Soups, cover and cook over low heat until the soup is defrosted. Add the cream, cook 1 minute.
- Purée the soup in a blender. Adjust the seasoning with pepper. Pour into bowls.
- Garnish with fresh chives.