Firecracker Enchilada Bake
Our delicious Chicken Poblano Firecrackers will make an even bigger bang at your next get-together when you smother them with your favorite salsa and shredded Cheddar cheese and bake them in the oven.
- 16 pieces of Chicken Poblano Firecrackers
- 24 oz (680g) jar of your favorite salsa, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup (250ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease a 13×13 inch (33cm x 33cm) baking dish. Spread a layer of salsa in the dish.
- Line bottom with firecrackers in a single layer. Top with remaining salsa. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cheese is browned and sauce is bubbly.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
Note: May be served warm with Spanish rice and refried beans.