French Onion Beef Sliders
French Onion Soup
Turn soup into a sandwich by mixing your favorite smoked meat with our French Onion Soup and stacking it with Swiss cheese slices on toasted buns.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 opti-pack of French Onion Soup
- 1 tbsp (15ml) water
- 1 tsp (5ml) cornstarch
- 8 slices (8 oz) thinly sliced pastrami or smoked meat
- 2 slices provolone or Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 4 slider buns (about 3 inch diameter)
- In a medium pan, add the French Onion Soup cheese side up. Over medium low, heat the soup until you reach the cheese top. Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, stir into warm soup and cook for 2 minutes until thickened. Continue to cook until cheese is melted.
- Lower heat and add slices of meat to warm through.
- Toast buns if desired.
- Distribute warmed meat among buns, top with cheese slices. Close buns to allow cheese to melt.