French Onion Soup Quiche
French Onion Soup
Inspired by classic French flavors, this scrumptious quiche combines the traditional ingredients of Cheddar cheese, milk and eggs with our rich French Onion Soup.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 opti-pack French Onion Soup, thawed
- 1 cup (250g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs (Large)
- 2 tbsp (30g) corn starch
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 300g store-bought frozen puff pastry, thawed or pie dough
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch with the milk and eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the thawed onion soup and half the cheese.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the eggs are cooked in the centre.
- Halfway through the cooking top with the remaining cheese.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.