French Onion Soup Quiche
French Onion Soup
Inspired by classic French flavors, this scrumptious quiche combines the traditional ingredients of Cheddar cheese, milk and eggs with our rich French Onion Soup.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 opti-pack French Onion Soup, defrosted
- 1 cup (250g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs (Large)
- 2 tbsp (30g) corn starch
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1 puff pastry
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch with the milk and eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the defrosted onion soup and half the cheese.
- Spoon into the pastry.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the eggs are cooked in the centre.
- Halfway through the cooking, sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.