Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
1 tray of Spanakopita (12 pieces)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (75ml) ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 cup (75ml) whipping cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Baby Spinach
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a baking dish (9 x13) bake Spanakopita according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for egg mixture together with fork or a whisk, to get a smooth creamy texture.
- Poor egg mixture over the cooked spanakopita. Bake until cheese is golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese and baby spinach.
- Serve warm or cold.
Note: If using more than one tray of Spanakopita, egg mixture may be doubled.