Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables
French Onion Soup
This delicious one pan meal is elevated with the extra rich flavour of our French Onion soup. You’ll love how easy it is to put together and that there’s only one pan to wash!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45-50 minutes
- 2 Opti-pack Cuisine Adventrues French Onion Soup
- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 8 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 small potatoes (red Yukon gold or Dutch baby), cut in half
- 8 medium mushrooms, whole
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) dark vinegar (Balsamic, Red Wine, Chinese Black, etc)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F (230°C).
- Place lightly oiled sheet pan on top rack. Season chicken and vegetables with salt and pepper.
- When pan is hot, place the chicken skin side up in the middle of pan and scatter the vegetables all around. Allow room between everything and return to oven.
- Let cook for 30 minutes until the chicken is well browned and cooked through 170F (75°C).
- Place 2 soups in a bowl and microwave for 6 minutes to thaw. Stir in the vinegar.
- Spoon the mixture over the chicken, covering chicken with the cheese and croutons and allow the soup to flow onto pan to soak the vegetables. Cook for another 15 minutes in the oven.
- Chicken and vegetables should be tender. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve warm and enjoy!