Spanakopita topped with Dukkah
Serve a delicious multi-cultural pairing by combining our Greek-cuisine-inspired Spanakopita with the mouthwatering flavors of dukkah, a Middle Eastern mix of herbs, nuts and spices.
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 22 minutes
- 1 tray (12 units) of Spanakopita Cuisine Adventures
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp Black and white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp 30 g Hazelnuts, blanched and toasted
- 30 g Pine nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- In a small saucepan set over medium heat, toast the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and sesame seeds, shaking the pan occasionally, until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add toasted spices and all remaining ingredients to a food processor and pulse a few time until the nuts and seeds are roughly chopped. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Place frozen Spanakopita on a baking sheet and let cool for 5 minutes, sprinkle each unit with about 1 tablespoon of Dukkah. Bake according to the method on the box.
- When they are cooked, let them cool a few minutes and put them on a plate.