Tzatziki Dip & Spanakopita
Our crispy Spanakopita will feel right at home being dipped into Greek-inspired Tzatziki made from labneh, shredded English cucumbers and fresh mint.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Box of Spanakopita
- 1 English cucumber peeled, seeded and shredded
- 2 cups fresh Labneh
- 20 leafs fresh mint finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine garlic, salt and pepper with labneh.
- Add cucumber and fresh mint to the mixture and mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Bake Spanakopita using the package instruction and serve with the dip.